Sunday, February 20, 2011

Facebook Conversation with Nima Wangchuk.

 

We feel very compassionate when we see on the TV, tigers eating other animals. What would we do if we were tigers?
§      
Nima Wangchuk This is what I Understand to be the LAW OF KARMA!!!
Yesterday at 11:00am · LikeUnlike
§ 
Tshewang Dorji I guess we should be compassionate to both a tiger and the victim of tiger, not only to the victim. What do you say?
Yesterday at 11:02am · LikeUnlike
§ 
Nima Wangchuk I am Pure vegetarian, their is a butcher selling the meat, what if my son is not a vegetarian? am I not responsible too???
Yesterday at 11:12am · LikeUnlike
§ 
Tshewang Dorji You would be responsible for making your son. More than that, if your son chooses to be non-vegetarian even after your advice, i dont think you are responsible. He can choose his own way, but good advice is must. Beyong that, what can we do?
Yesterday at 11:17am · LikeUnlike
§ 
Nima Wangchuk Just like butcher killing the life of an animal, in a same way he/she can stab his/her EGO and son too can adopt the same!! rite???
Yesterday at 11:48am · LikeUnlike
§ 
Tshewang Dorji He can do it for himself if he wants to, but you cannot do own his behalf.
Yesterday at 11:50am · LikeUnlike
§ 
Nima Wangchuk Every word carries power in their own way and same is with our mental process... at the least or at the highest we can pray for his/her purifications.. (MOEN-LAM) there will be EFFECT for every CAUSE!!! Shall we do that?
Yesterday at 11:56am · LikeUnlike
§ 
Tshewang Dorji That could be done, but i dont know how powerful and genuine my prayers would be.
Yesterday at 11:57am · LikeUnlike
§ 
Tshewang Dorji The deeper I go inside my system of thinking, I see something fishy going on inside me- something selfish is going on in the name of doing good. This is my experience with my thoughts till now.
Yesterday at 12:02pm · LikeUnlike
§ 
Nima Wangchuk The best thing we can practice is, Don't be tempted to do good coz it looks good or try to avoid doing bad coz it seems harmful or sinful... The funny thing at the end or very BASE is their is no GOOD or BAD!! its mental game! its my experience.. if u think then have a try over it...
Yesterday at 12:07pm · LikeUnlike
§ 
Tshewang Dorji The greatest difficulty for me is to go beyond " good and bad". This my problem at present.
Yesterday at 12:10pm · LikeUnlike
§ 
Nima Wangchuk let me give you one example, Stool might seem awesome smelly to a fashion and model lady and she might reject it by saying "oh! what a smell, i really hate it".. BUT to a creature like pigs and even beautiful rose it is delicious for them or it is necessary!!! Do you think that a lady is rite to claim that it sound awesome????
Yesterday at 12:22pm · LikeUnlike
§ 
Tshewang Dorji I can sometimes get the feeling that there is nothing as good or bad, but to prolong experience is something that I am unable to do.
Yesterday at 12:22pm · LikeUnlike
Tshewang Dorji We might say that "shit" is neither good nor bad, but in reality do we have the courage and guts to eat shit with the same feeling as we eat chocolate?
Yesterday at 12:29pm · LikeUnlike
§ 
Nima Wangchuk i am not the rite person to answer your profound and genuine inquiries, u can alys approach lama.... He is near to you.... its time u clarify it...
Yesterday at 12:31pm · LikeUnlike
§ 
Tshewang Dorji This is my problem. Though I get a tiny glimpse of "nothing is good or bad" I am not able to free myself from choosing what is seemingly good from what is seemingly bad.
Yesterday at 12:31pm · LikeUnlike

Nima Wangchuk i am not the rite person.... U can ask to lama, these doubts are genuine, i think so... please get clarification from lama...


No comments:

Post a Comment